Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Makeover!

My sister’s friend from high school and roommate in college, Carrie, has an amazing blog.  I commented last week on her blog about how I just loved the way it looked. She’s always posting fun pictures with neat little things. Anyway, she was so kind to offer to give me a blog overhaul. I was so glad, because I totally needed it!

Be sure and check out Carrie’s blog here and read about her passion for Jesus, her family, homeschooling and adoption.

Enjoy my new blog layout! I know I will. And a HUGE thank you to Carrie!!! 

12 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE your new "blog do"!!!! How beautiful and springy!!!!

Carrie said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad you like it! It was fun for me to do a girly blog!! ;)

Kaitlin said...

I've been following your blog for quite some time and just had to say that I LOVE your new layout!! Purple is my favorite color, but I just love this design! It's so unique! Lookin' good!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

LOVE IT!!!! Carrie did a GREAT job!!!

Courtney Green said...

I love it! It's beautiful!

Tamala said...

So cute! I love the new blog!! Makes me want to give my blog a make over!!

Hannah said...

I just hopped over from Carrie's blog. I love the job she did and she is right...your daughter is a DOLL!! Adorable...and I happen to favor little girls named Hannah...they always are the coolest :)

Hannah

Nicholson Photography said...

Shelly! How are you? This is Ashley (Pope)...I found you through Carrie's blog. Your family is beautiful :) I'd love to hear what's been going on in your life!
-Ashley

Jill said...

Oh my, it's sooo cute!! LOVE it!

Let her know if she ever wants to do one for a cloth diaper blog that I'm interested, lol! ;)

{:miss v:} said...

Hi there! Stopping by from Carrie's blog! She did a fabulous job, love it!

Now following along! Your daughter is adorable!

Cindy and crew said...

LOVE your new look! Carrie did a fabulous job! Does she want to re-do mine?!?! LOL!

The Skaggs said...

LOVE this! I may have to get Carrie to do one for me. Kind of tired of my same ole, same ole!!