Saturday, April 17, 2010

Red Dress

The day I found out I was having a girl, my friend Ashley left 2 little dresses on my doorstep for when I got home from work that day. I will always remember the pink and white checked bag with pink tissue paper and 2 sweet dresses all wrapped up. That was the very beginning of LOTS of pink! 

What I loved most about the dresses, is that they WEREN'T pink. Although I love Hannah in pink, it's nice to put her in something with some other colors.

Anyway, here is Hannah in one of the cutest red dresses. This was the sweetest little outfit I had for her when she was so small.

(I wish I would have captured a better picture of it)

Well, a couple of weeks ago Tyler had a huge (and that's an understatement) consignment sale. I was ecstatic when I found this same adorable dress in Hannah's size now!


It's just as precious as before, but the little girl has a little more attitude than when she wore it the first time. haha! 

Even  better news...they had this dress in Hannah & Marley's size, so pictures of Hannah and Marley sporting the dresses together will come soon! 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You know I think she is precious!! ;)

How wonderful for Hannah and Marley to grow up together!! Sadie and Madyson are 5 months apart, and they are good buds!!

The Skaggs said...

That is so cool that you found the exact dress! How fun!

Ashley said...

so glad that you found another dress. Hannah is too cute in it!