Friday, April 23, 2010

The show must go on

Do mommies get sick days? I've learned this week that the answer is .......no! Wednesday evening I came down with a horrible cough.  I proceeded to get through Thursday, but when it was not getting better by today I realized I needed to go to the doctor. 

Turns out I have the onset of bronchitis and am now on 2 antibiotics. I'm feeling better already! Amazing what medicine can do. Anyway, the point is that as a mommy, I've realized that time doesn't stop even when you're not feeling up to the job. Mouths still need to be fed, diapers changed, laundry done, baths...and the list goes on. I am barely surviving and could desperately use a sick day today, but....the show must go on, and this little face makes it so worth it!



1 comments:

Nicholson Photography said...

You're right...No sick days for us. Funny--Seems like my husband gets a sick day every now and then! Not fair! I actually think that even if we were given a sick day, we still wouldn't spend the entire day on the couch...It's just not in our systems anymore!