Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Desperate Measures

I have mentioned lately that it seems near to impossible to get things done around the house. If I open the dishwasher, Hannah's in it. If I open the fridge, she's there, too.  

This week I was trying to cook dinner and she was pulling up on my legs and just right under my feet.  So, I looked around the kitchen to see what would distract her.


This worked perfectly!  
When we are feeding her with a spoon she is always trying to grab it to play with so I thought, hmmm...if I gave her ALL her spoons that should really keep her occupied.

Now, what distraction will I use today?


3 comments:

Carrie said...

He, he! Yep, sometimes we have to do what works ... and I usually find it is something I said I would *never* do!! ;)

Jill said...

Whatever works! Looks like she loves her new toys :)

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Oh, yeah! I can relate to that! :-)
~mandy