Poor Hannah woke up Friday morning with fever. Pretty good track record considering this was her first fever, ever. She almost made it a year!
Trying to avoid being "that" mom that calls the doctor at the first sight of anything out of the ordinary, I just brushed it off and thought she probably had some teeth coming in and opted to the quick fix of Tylenol. That did the trick...for 4 hours and then I had to repeat.
So, after a long weekend with a fussy, feverish baby, we headed to the doctor this morning. Poor darling has a cold and an an ear infection.
We are now on an antibiotic and she should be 100% within a couple of days. I sure have enjoyed the cuddle time, but I'm ready for my happy, healthy baby to return!

4 comments:
Poor Hannah! She sure does look cute to be so sick! I'm very impressed that this is her first encounter with fever!
I hate it when they're sick :( Especially when they can't tell you "what hurts." Hope she feels better soon ;)
She still looks adorable even when she's not feeling well!
Hope she feels better soon!
Hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment