Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Simple Things

I've realized recently that the small, simple things in life are what bring me the most joy. This weekend was full of simple things that made me smile.

Friday morning, Wes completely unexpectedly showed up at home at a random time with beautiful flowers and my favorite guilty pleasure, a Hershey bar!


Then, that afternoon a decal for Hannah's toy box came in the mail. I have been so excited to get this, and it turned out so very cute!  


Thank you, Lindsay for this great idea. I love it!! It just made my day even better!

On Saturday Hannah woke up with crazy hair - as usual. Her hair is at a point right now where there is not much I can do with it. The headband, although super cute, doesn't really work anymore. Her hair is just getting too long, So, we tried something new.


Aren't Hannah's pig tails so adorable?! It m made me smile so big! 

I hope you, too, can find joy in the small things!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the toy box with decal - darling! I also love that you posted this at 5:46 am. I'll be updating our site in the middle of night in about 4 months :)

Lindsay said...

Wait - I see the clock is Pacific time. Oh, well. 7:45 is still early!