Thursday, August 12, 2010

15 Months

Hannah turned 15 months old on August 1st. Wow, time is flying.  I told my self that after 12 months I would only update her "stats" every 6 months.  Well, it seems like she has grown by leaps and bounds the past 3 months, so I just had to have record of it. 

Sitting like a big girl at Dr. B's office

At 15 months Hannah:

  • Wears size 3 diapers
  • Is in size 4 shoes, but can still squeeze into size 3 sandals
  • Weighs 20 pounds and is 29 inches long (10th percentile for both)
  • Loves fruit, hates veggies
  • Can follow commands
    • Taking diapers to the trash
    • Finding her baby doll
    • Going to the bathtub
    • Getting her shoes, etc.
  • Knows all her body parts
  • Can make sounds like a duck, monkey, cow, pig & lion
  • Can lift her leg up like a ballerina when we ask her to
  • Can "sign" please, eat, more & all done
  • Can WALK - that has changed since 12 months
  • Can identify people in pictures
  • Can get off the couch by herself
  • Loves being outdoors
  • Is starting to use a spoon by herself
  • And the list goes on and on....
What a big girl Hannah has become! We love watching every second of her growth. We are still amazed at how much she has grown in the past year, especially the past 3 months. 


Never in my wildest dreams did I think Hannah would be this much fun! We are loving life at the Tyler household these days, even though I'm a tired momma at the end of each day!


3 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Love the sunglasses!! She is beautiful! I can't believe how fast our girls are growing.

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

She's getting SO BIG! And still so stinkin' cute. Her hair looks lighter every time I see a picture!

Strange family said...

she is precious! love "nanna" as Will calls her! :)