Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Activities

Hannah has started enjoying a few more activities this week. One is riding a bike.....or more like riding ON a bike, behind daddy.


Wes got a bike seat for the back of his bike for Hannah to ride.  She loved sitting in the chair before it was even on the bike. She really loved it when the bike was moving!


Another "activity" Hannah has discovered that she loves lately is eating oreos! Not the healthiest treat, but it sure keeps her occupied for a little while!


On a better note, Hannah has LOVED reading lately. She can't get enough of books. All day long she is bringing me books and just backs up and sits in my lap for me to read them to her. I was never a reader from when I can remember, so I hope Hannah loves reading.

Digging for books in her closet

Our pediatrician told us that it's best to choose 4-6 books at this age to read over and over. He said it will help her identify words with pictures and not get too overwhelmed with so many books that say different things and have different pictures. It makes sense. 

These are a few of our favorites right now. 

5 comments:

The Gentry's said...

I'm loving the pigtails in the closet pic:-) She is TOO cute!

Strange family said...

We tried to find a seat like that for Will for our bike but couldn't, so we ended up with one of the trailer things. I think it will be good later for both the boys, but right now Will is not a HUGE fan.

Emily said...

We have a bike seat too! Abigail loves it as well!

Kaitlin said...

I love the picture in the closet with her pigtails! Her little face is precious!!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Oh my...that picture of her in the closet is so so so adorable!!! That is so sweet that she brings you books to read to her.