Friday, August 13, 2010

An Adventure

Wes and I went to Broken Bow, Oklahoma last Friday night and Hannah got to stay overnight with with Aunt Jenn and Uncle James (Wes' brother and wife). They just moved here this summer from Houston, and we are THRILLED to have babysitters in town! ha!  We are thrilled to have them here regardless of the babysitting.


I'm pretty sure Hannah stayed way too occupied to worry about missing us.  Rumor has it she got some special treats while we were gone.


Apparently, she loves jello, too! 


I missed her like crazy, but I'm so glad she has people that love her so much that are willing to help us out! 

Thanks, Aunt Jenn & Uncle James. 

P.S. - Can you tell Jenn & James don't have kids yet?  Just wait.....

2 comments:

The Skaggs said...

How cute!!! Yay for babysitters!

J and J Tyler said...

We had a blast! Looking forward to the next time!