Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Redneck & Rockstar

Yesterday Hannah and I played with the water hose and it was so funny to watch her with it.  She would drink out of it, spray me with it and spray herself with it. She had such a blast.  So I stripped her down when Wes got home so he could see how funny it was.  After the fun was over in the backyard, we made our way to the front yard.


Mind you, I never let Hannah outside in just a diaper.  To me, it's a little....well, redneck! To top it off, Wes was switching out car seats and Hannah decided to take a seat. So funny! Wes made the comment that we looked like rednecks, and I agreed.
________

Today we were at home most of the afternoon and we were looking for some new, fun things to do.  Hannah kept wanting to drink from my glass, so I was trying to think of something fun she could drink from. I remembered that at Grayson's rockstar birthday party KK got all the kids these awesome sippy cups.


Hannah has recently learned how to drink out of a straw and so she was loving this microphone sippy cup. So cute!

(Don't mind those shoes....she saw those in her closet and HAD to put them on - didn't seem to bother her that they were a size too small!) 

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Oh, I was thinking her shoes were adorable!!!

Ashley said...

I could just eat that girl up!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I'm so glad that wasn't YOUR idea to put those shoes on her with that cute little outfit!! :o) Her drinking out of that glass with the straw is so adorable!!