So I'm sure all of you remember voting on Hannah's hairdo for our photo shoot. Well, the headband won. Great news - she kept it on the entire time. Bad news - NOBODY warned me how difficult it would be to get a decent picture of all of us!
Hannah was especially fussy and tired. Yippie! But this picture turned out, and I will FINALLY have a picture of our little family of three on my mantle.
Thanks for voting. I think the headband just says "Hannah."
Thanks to my friend Ashley at Nicholson Photography for being patient with us and taking such great pictures! Click on the link and check out her site.
Thanks to my friend Ashley at Nicholson Photography for being patient with us and taking such great pictures! Click on the link and check out her site.
.jpg)
4 comments:
complete cuteness!!! I love them.
Oh, I love them, too, Shelly!
That little Hannah is such a doll ... and I get to see her tomorrow!! ;)
Great picture!!
what a great family picture! we need one so bad - but my photographer is in africa! :)
Post a Comment