Tuesday, August 10, 2010

American Idol - Part 2

Monday morning me, my sister, my mom and sister-in-law headed to Dallas for the American Idol concert.  We enjoyed an afternoon of shopping before the concert.


Everyone makes fun of the above picture.  We sent it to our husbands and they were laughing because nobody was sitting around us! We got there a little early. There ended up being a ton of people there!

We had really good seats, but I still watched the screens the majority of the time.


Dallas is one of the contestants home town, so everyone went totally crazy when Casey James came on stage.


He did an awesome job, along with everyone else. I've never seen a full episode of American Idol, so I was blown away at all the amazing talent. How do they choose a winner?!

I got to see my heart throb up close and personal!


He did great. It was a fun time!

0 comments: