I haven't blogged in a few days, so I thought it was time for an update. I started flipping through my camera to see what we had captured lately. Apparently we haven't been doing anything too fun, and certainly not anything picture worthy, I guess!
I did come across a set of about 15 pictures, though, that all looked the same.
I thought to myself that it's so funny that I will sometimes take 100 pictures of Hannah just trying to get 1 to turn out with a great big smile.
What did our parents do when they had to pay for every single shot they took!?
Even though each of these pictures just shows a sweet girl eating strawberries, to me, each picture reveals just a little bit of that sweet personality that is behind her sweet face.
Love you, Hannah Kate. You'll never have to worry about there not being any pictures of you!





2 comments:
Precious!!
I do the same thing! I'll take 200 pics at the park ... and only like 6 of them!! ;)
She is such a cutie!! Have a great day!
I do the same thing, intending on deleting most of them so I don't take up even more space on my computer - but I just can't bring myself to delete them!
Post a Comment