Last month (or two) I posted a picture of Hannah and her new friend, Jersey. In that post I relayed that Jersey wasn't too fond of Hannah....maybe this is why...
Poor Jersey. Hannah has been invading her space for over 8 months and she's a trooper!Tuesday was our first real outing in a while. It's been so cold, so it was nice to spend a few days around the house in our pajamas. We went to lunch with some friends and then I had my eyebrows threaded...ever heard of that? It was so cool, but hurt....and incase you are wondering (Christie) I do not have beads or any other type of decoration in my eyebrows or on my face. ha!
After our fun outing we headed home and played. Hannah is interacting more and more each day and I have LOVED getting on the floor and playing with her.
Hannah plays so well by herself on the floor, but she just loves it when momma joins her. It's so fun watching her face light up when I clap or sing or interact with her.Love this little girl more with each passing day!
2 comments:
so what is eyebrow threading??
Is that what those people do to you in the middle of the mall??? You are a brave soul!!!! :-)
Post a Comment