Sunday, January 3, 2010

Little of everything

I feel like I have so many pictures to post and so many stories! Not sure where to begin...

I got in trouble over the holidays for not posting that Hannah got a tooth! It's on the bottom and it wasn't too bad coming in. The one next to it, however, may kill both of us!

This is what Santa brought to our house. Hannah loves it!

But she loves playing with it with her feet even more!

Hannah has also started sucking on her paci like this....

sideways! I'm not sure if that feels good on her teeth or what, but she flips her paci down like this several times a day. So cute!

And apparently hiding under furniture is her new thing.

We are so thankful that Christmas came and we have real toys!! We were resorting to kitchen utensils for a while. Thanks everyone who contributed to our toy collection. It's been a lifesaver so far!


LOOK WHO'S CRAWLING!!! (Kinda!)

Hannah has become very mobile. She definitely gets to where ever she wants to go...and where ever mommy doesn't want her to go! She's just started really getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. I'm afraid it won't be long until she takes off. Whew....let the fun times begin!

3 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

She's such a cutie pie! I love all your pictures. Hey, I want to warn you about the paci thing... Jack did that and I finally noticed that he was biting through the paci and had nearly bitten the nipple part off!!! One side was completely detached from the plastic! Fortunately I discovered it before he choked on it or something! So, I have learned to check his paci's very frequently to make sure everything is still intact! :-)

~mandy

Carrie said...

She is so photogenic!!! Really, Shelly, she's a beautiful baby! ;)

Strange family said...

where did Santa get that cool toy?