Monday, January 25, 2010

Green Beans

I know my last post was about my messy baby, but I guess that's just the norm these days. We tried green beans from a can this week....

Let's just say I think she takes after here daddy...and DOES NOT like vegetables! What am I going to do?!

At least she looks cute!

4 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Jack's not a big veggie eater either. Does she like fruit? Dr. Barret told me my kids could live on fruit - thank you, Lord! :-) They both devour all fruit I put in front of them! HA! Maybe she'll be a hamburger and pizza girl! :-)

Strange family said...

Will had green beans tonight and LOVED them. I tried to give him some noodles and he did NOT like them. He spit them out! You're right tho - she is cute!

Ford Family said...

She definitely does look very cute!

Unknown said...

Hey - just wondering if the green beans were from a can of regular green beans that big people eat? If so, check the label for salt or make sure they aren't the salted kind.. I accidently pureed a can of green beans once (that had salt) and tasted it... tasted like pureed salt and nothing else! Btw, you can buy the "no salt added" cans, and they are cheaper than jarred baby food!