*As mentioned in my last post, I left my camera at Christie's on Tuesday, so I've had to take pictures with my phone the last couple of days (since I'm not allowed to touch Welsey's
nice camera -ha!)*
Yesterday at lunch Hannah smeared her food ALL OVER her. She was dirty from head to tummy. I'm not sure this picture does justice...
Such a cutie pie!Today we are headed to see my mom for her birthday!! I'm not sure who all reads, so I don't know if you know about this, but my mom has been sick since before New Years. She spent several days in the hospital and she is FINALLY feeling a little better. We thought we'd go test her limits by bringing Hannah and my sister's 3 kids with us. That's a true test to see if she's feeling better. ha!
Happy Birthday, mom!
1 comments:
Oh wow!!! I have a picture of Mallory when she was about that age with ranch style beans all over her! HA! What a lovely little mess she is! :-)
Post a Comment