Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mother of the Year

Hannah is at the age now that I can put some toys out for her and let her play as I go around the house picking up, doing laundry, etc....checking on her every few minutes.

Well, today I was in the kitchen and she got really quiet. I finished up what I was doing and when I walked in I saw this...

What is this a picture of, you ask? It's Hannah playing in her spit up. Isn't that nice? She had spit up and was just having a grand ole time smearing it and splashing in it. Needless to say, I cleaned it up and we went straight to the tub.

I should definitely get the Mother of the Year award, right?

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOL! I catch Shepard doing that sometimes, too.

Tamala said...

That's pretty funny!! Ahh, the things I get to look forward too!

The Skaggs said...

I have had SO many moments like this. I've been the winner of Mom of the Year more times than I can count!

Strange family said...

that is hilarious! will got quiet the other day and i walked around the corner and he was pulling all the little grass like stuff out of our fake tree! it was everywhere - all over him, around him, in his mouth!

Unknown said...

oh girl..... that is nothing! you just wait! There are numerous bodily functions that will be played with before you are eligible for that award!! haha!!