We always tease our parents about how deprived we were when we were kids. Don't you know every kid says their parents NEVER let them.....or NEVER took them to.... whatever. As kids, we are never satisfied. Well, today I realized how deprived I really was. Today was my first trip to the zoo EVER!!! Can you believe I'm 26 years old and I've only seen zebras, elephants and monkeys on TV! Seriously!?


This morning Hannah and I got ready and met Christie, Carter, London and Marley at the zoo. They have a zoo membership and go regularly, but now that I'm off during the week, I tagged along. I was so glad I did!


Carter and London of course enjoyed every exhibit and I felt like I was right along beside them. Carter had to tell me what some of the animals were. He's only 5!

Although it started getting a little hot towards the end, we had a blast. And Hannah actually stayed awake and was looking around a lot. It was a great start to a new week!
Carter and London of course enjoyed every exhibit and I felt like I was right along beside them. Carter had to tell me what some of the animals were. He's only 5!
Although it started getting a little hot towards the end, we had a blast. And Hannah actually stayed awake and was looking around a lot. It was a great start to a new week!
2 comments:
I can't believe you have never been to the zoo. I am happy that you finally went and saw some animals :)
i wanna go i wanna go! :)
Post a Comment