Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heart Attack anyone?

So, this weekend Wes and I went to Midnight Madness at our church. We've been teaching 11th graders all year and now we're promoting with them as they start their senior year. Midnight Madness is basically a meeting for all teachers to get informed for what the school year holds. Then, tonight we are helping host a couples wedding shower for some friends of ours. My job was to bring desserts to both of these things, so I made sopapilla cheesecakes. Seriously, this has got to be the most unhealthiest thing, ever! It's basically just sugar and butter....a heart attack waiting to happen, but apparently really yummy. I'm not a sweet eater, so I have to rely on the opinion of everyone else.


Saturday night Wes went to the Ranger's game with Justin and Carter. They had a lot of fun hanging with the boys, and check out their awesome seats!

Christie and I stayed and went and ate at Potpourri House and shopped with the little girls. We're good at that, so that's what we usually stick with. haha.

3 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Recipe please!!!! That looks delicious! I'm more than willing to sample it for you and let ya know what I think! :-) MMmmmm!!!!

Pleasant Living said...

Hey, I make sopapilla cheesecake, too. That's weird because most people have never even heard of it. It's good, but I make it because it's easy.

whitney said...

I can vouch for that sopapiilla cheesecake, remember you gave me the recipe! it is super easy and yummy. and fattening lol... but then again most of the things i like are fattening.