Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Roly Poly

Hannah is our new little roly poly! This week she learned how to roll from her stomach to her back, and we don't think it will be long before she rolls from her back to her tummy. We are so proud of our growing girl, but it's happening too fast!!



My sweet friend Kristin made this AWESOME painting for Hannah's room and gave it to me this week. Isn't it the cutest thing, ever!? She is so talented and it matches Hannah's room perfectly!
I also got this in the mail this week from my mom. It's the cutest little dress for Hannah. She also made Marley and London matching ones. And of course, is any outfit complete without a matching bow? Don't think so!

My next project is to start making the bow above. It requires a sewing machine, so that could be dangerous.

And since everyone really only stops by my blog to see pictures of one special little girl...here she is!

3 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

What a big girl she's getting to be! I LOVE the sign that Kristin made. So cute!

Jill said...

I couldn't get the video to load :(

Love the new picture! She's getting so big!

And I love Kristin's painting for Hannah's room. She's so talented!

Good luck with the sewing machine. You can do it!

Strange family said...

She is PRESH! And Kristin is stinkin' amazing! Love, love, love the dress your mom madd!