Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Weekend!

Friday was me and Wesley's 5 year anniversary. We went to dinner on Friday night and enjoyed some steaks and chicken. It was delish, but I felt a little guilty when we got our ticket. Is any meal really worth $75?! Oh well....it was fun to get all dressed up and enjoy a date night.
Saturday Hannah and I ran lots of errands while Wesley got his "toy" ready to sell. His initial intention was to fix this up and make it a really cool off-road vehicle. As you can see...that never happened! Anyone need a cash for clunker vehicle?! haha.


Saturday evening we headed to the lake. The weather was so nice and Hannah loved it!

1 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Hannah is so precious! She has the most beautiful smile!!!! I love the picture of her and Wes at the lake! Priceless!!!!!