Who is the cutest baby you've ever seen?
Hannah, of course!
After being in our jammies all day, daddy got home from work and we decided to dress up for a few pictures.
We're still playing with the camera and back drops to get that "professional" look. It will come...she might be 3 years old, but we'll figure it out!
Other great news! My sewing adventure has taken off. I've been a sewing machine the past few days and I conquered the flower bow that I was attempting. Pictures of Hannah sporting the new bow will be up soon!
Other great news! My sewing adventure has taken off. I've been a sewing machine the past few days and I conquered the flower bow that I was attempting. Pictures of Hannah sporting the new bow will be up soon!
2 comments:
LOVE IT! She is the most adorable little girl!
What are you using for a backdrop?
Those are adorable pictures!!!! Great job on the backdrop!!! Gracious!!!! They look just like professional portraits - Wes may have a new calling!!! :-)
Post a Comment