Wow, Wes and I have been married 5 years today. It has truly been the best 5 years, ever! Wes is such an easy man to be married to and I just fall more and more in love with him all the time. Really, I do! Lots of people say that marriage is hard, and it takes work, but honestly, loving Wes is so easy. He's the perfect person for me and I'm so fortunate to have him. So, enough of the mush. Here are some pictures of that lovely day 5 years ago....
Getting ready to cut the cake

Practicing the unity candle
Sad, but these are some of the only pictures I have on our computer from our wedding. I actually got married before it was so common to put pictures on a CD (really?!). So, these are all just snapshots that were taken. I've never taken the time to scan all my wedding pictures to our computer.Here is a picture of us in San Antonio on our first anniversary. We look like babies, and I'm pretty sure Wesley doesn't have as much hair - ha!
Over the past few years we've celebrated our anniversaries in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and Broken Bow. This year we are celebrating at Keipersol (which is a bed and breakfast/winery/restaurant here in Tyler. We're going to the restaurant part to enjoy a FABULOUS meal. Can't wait to spend time with my sweetie. I love you, Wes!!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding photos!
Happy anniversary, Shelly and Wes!
Happy Anniversary!! Wes looks young in that first anniversary picture, but you look exactly the same! (In a good way of course!!)
So sweet! Congrats!
Post a Comment