Monday, August 3, 2009

Lots of Pictures

This weekend we went to my parents' house to FINALLY meet our sweet nephew, Grayson. He's ADORABLE! We had lots of fun taking LOTS of pictures. Also, the guys (and London) enjoyed going to the river to ski, wakeboard and tube, while the girls stayed back to take care of the babies and catch up on some girl time. And the best part about going to Granna and Pawpaw Jerry's? The FOOD! Steaks, ribs, brisket and spaghetti. Can't beat that!!

The White Family

The Tyler Family
Marley, Grayson and Hannah

Grayson

They Hayes Family

Great Grandpa Jim and all the kiddos!

Me & Hannah

Carter, Marley & London

Granna and Pawpaw Jerry and Kiddos

Pawpaw & Hannah

Me & Wes




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yours is the cutest!

The Skaggs said...

These are great! So fun that y'all got to spend time together.

Strange family said...

family pictures are such treasures! they are fabulous!

The Weathers said...

Love your family pics! Esp. love the pic of Hannah in the post before this one in the bumbo chair! Priceless! I have to tell you that the tutu you did for me was fabulous! They loved it and now I have all the ladies at work wanting to get one! I'm going to give them your site! :) Maybe a little business for you! Thank you so much for doing that! I wish Logan wore bows... sorta! :) Just for the cute tutu!