I've been having some fun with some projects lately, but I've been needing my awesome husband's help to accomplish them. At the end of October Wes took pictures of my friend Lindsay's family. He did such a great job, and I got to make their Christmas card for them!
This was the front:
And this was the back:
Lindsay came up with the idea and I thought it was so cute! I would have loved to do a top 10 list for us this year, but I realized soon into my list that we are pretty boring people!
The other team project Wes and I did was this:
I actually bought this sign in Canton, but I have since bought the machine from my friend Leisha, that allows me to make these letters and I've been putting vinyl signs on anything I can get my hands on! Wesley cut some wood out for me so I could make similar signs for my sister and sister in law for Christmas. I'm in love with my new machine....and just for fun, I made this for my friend Angela that is about to have a baby girl:
And I made these letters for my friend Nicole for her kids' room, just for practice.
Leisha asked me if I had labeled Wes' forehead yet with his name. Not yet, but what a great idea! ha.
Thanks, Wes for being a good sport and helping me with my projects!



2 comments:
Who is that adorable family on the Christmas card?! ;) Cute letters- I didn't know you could cut vinyl. I'll be buying some from you soon, I'm sure!
You are s talented! Their card was my favorite! And can your little family be any cuter in the prior post?!?
Post a Comment