This year we've been talking Santa up big. We've talked about how he comes down the chimney and leaves presents. Hannah loves the idea of Santa. So Monday night, we headed to meet him at a local parade. I prepared her that we would be seeing Santa and sitting on his lap for a picture and she was SO excited. She even said: "I'm not scared of Santa!"
Yeah, she wasn't scared until she laid eyes on him.
So, I started with just Ethan to show Hannah that Santa was nice.
Ethan was in some kind of daze! I don't know what the deal was, but he was out of it! So once Hannah decided that Santa didn't scare Ethan, she was somewhat OK with the idea.
This is as good as we got! It's not quite as bad as last year...
Although this one makes for a WAY funnier picture!
Even though the parade was not that great, Hannah had a great time...but maybe that's just because her buddy Ella was there!
Even though the parade was not that great, Hannah had a great time...but maybe that's just because her buddy Ella was there!
Merry Christmas!



1 comments:
That Santa pic from last year seriously just made me laugh out loud! And I needed that :)
Post a Comment