Ethan is starting to babble...a LOT. It's so cute and his first "word" was Dada. Wes is in heaven, of course.
Over the weekend his newest word is "bah." No idea what he's really trying to say. All I know is that neither of these words even remotely sound like "mama!" It's OK, Ethan...I only stay at home with you every single day, you've been out of my care for 3 hours at a time, max. I feed you, change your diaper, dress you...My feelings aren't hurt. Not even a little - ha! One day I'll get a "mama" out of him, and I know my heart will melt!
On another note....look who is such a big boy!
This week we put Ethan in the bathtub in his bumbo. He loved splashing and chewing on fun bath toys. Hannah loved having a partner in the tub, too. Fun times ahead!


1 comments:
He is too cute! His bald head is adorable. :)
Post a Comment