Kissing Santa Claus!
My plan for this morning was to wake up (with some super natural energy), get the kids decked out in Christmas gear and head to a local park to take some pictures. None of that happened. Instead, we went to Target and to watch my niece, London, at dance class.
Hannah was really tired when we left dancing and I was sure when we got home she would eat lunch and take a great nap, just like her 4+ hour naps the past couple of days. Well, Hannah had other plans. Only once before has she just not taken a nap, and today made the second time. Well, she was super happy and we had a long afternoon ahead of us, so we decided to take some pictures, but just in the front yard.
A friend of mine let me use this Santa suit to take some pictures of Ethan, and I must say, he's the cutest little Santa I have EVER seen.
I've decided that it's much easier to get pictures of the kids these day individually, but I tried to get some of them together, and this was the best I got.
Hannah was hamming it up for a good while, until she discovered some pink, camouflage tissues that were in the garage and it was all downhill from there. But up until then, I got some cute pictures of her. The picture below has her personality written all over it to me.
And I can't even think of words to describe Ethan dressed like Santa...
Just pure cuteness!
You may recognize Hannah's dress as the same Christmas dress as last year....
Wow...the difference a year makes!







4 comments:
oh my heavens! what precious pictures ... and i just want to eat Ethan up!
You have the cutest kids!! :)
Your babies are absolutely adorable!!!!!
obsessed!
Post a Comment