I have several friends who have kids that are starting kindergarten this year. I can't even imagine! I don't want to imagine that quite yet. Hannah started "school" today. She was so excited and it was at a new place, so we made a really big deal about it so she would be extra pumped about it.
I'm planning to take a picture of her on her last day this year. I'm anxious to see how much she will have grown in the year.
We got her a Tinkerbell backpack and she couldn't have been more excited. When I gave it to her she just hugged it and said she wanted to sleep with it. I'm not usually big on characters, but her reaction was priceless and melted my heart.
When I picked her up her teacher said she did so good. She ate most of her lunch and napped the entire nap time. We celebrated with ice cream.
Although she napped for 1.5 hours, that's about 2 hours shy of her normal nap, so it made for a tough afternoon. But, it was worth the free time I had with just Ethan and it's only once a week.
Overall, the first day of school was a success!!




2 comments:
precious.......
She's adorable! What a big girl!
Post a Comment