Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 Year Itch

Well, I'm not sure if we are past the 7 year itch or if we are entering into it, but nonetheless, as of this past Sunday, Wes and I have been married for 7 years!!  The time has absolutely flown by and it's been so much fun.  Who knew that marriage could be this perfect?!  I've been blessed beyond measure with a great husband and a great daddy for our kiddos.


We have accomplished so much as a couple and I'm so blessed to have a man like Wesley as my husband. Wes is the most level-headed, calm man I know.  He's slow to anger and quick to love.  Each day I thank God for the life I'm living with him. What a fabulous guy to go through life with. I've always loved him unconditionally, but within the past couple of years I've grown to love him beyond explanation. He is truly the best partner in the world.  An amazing provider, supporter and follower of Christ. He's so supportive and encourages me daily. 

I love you, Wesley Paul and I look forward to spending 70  more years together! 

1 comments:

Nicholson Photography said...

Happy Anniversary Shelly! We will make 7 years in September :) Now...tell us all how you met!