Monday, August 8, 2011

Beaver's Bend

This past weekend we headed to Beaver's Bend with the Tyler family.
A special thanks to James and Jenn for getting it together. 


We had lots of fun and it was a great time to spend with Wesley's family at one of our favorite places...the lake!


The Tyler boys.


We rented jet skis while we were there too.  I stayed home with the kiddos while everyone enjoyed themselves. I heard it was a great time!


Rachel getting a tan...


Since Wes and I love the lake, we are anxious to get our kiddos up on water skis.  Don't worry, we didn't try quite yet, but we did get Hannah on the tube. She did great and kept saying "Yahoooooo, Weeeee, Super Fun!!"  So, I guess she liked it!


Hannah enjoyed her first smore, perfectly roasted by daddy.


And when we weren't out on the water, we were inside giving ourselves facials and manicures with finger paints.


Gotta love family time!!

0 comments: