Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Book and Blog Makeover

Well, I FINALLY ordered my 2010 blog book, and I'm in love.  I'm so thankful to have all of our memories in one book. It's truly priceless to me!


Also, I'm sure when you clicked on my blog you noticed that I had a little makeover.  My friend Carrie re-did my blog for me over a year ago and with our little ones constantly changing, I thought it would be easier to have a design that I could change easily, rather than bug her every few weeks to update my pictures.  So, this was my attempt.  Wes also told me the old design was a little girly, so now that we have a little boy in the family maybe I should try and make it not so girly. Hmm...not sure it worked, but here it is!.


11 comments:

Leisha said...

LOOOVE the design!! I like it it even better than the one before! You did a great job! You really did it all yourself? I tried to make mine a little better on the eyes, but it took me foreeever just to do what I have on there.

Also love the blog book. Would love to see what it looks like on the inside!

Angela Ables said...

LOVE the new blog look! and that picture of Ethan is SOOOO precious!!!

Carrie said...

It looks great!!! I desperately need to consider making a blog book, too! ;)

Lindsay said...

I love the new blog design, and especially the newest pictures of the kids. So, so precious! Your family pic turned out better than ours :) I need to re-try sans a sick baby.

Kaitlin said...

I love the new blog design! It looks great! Your hair style is so pretty! LOVE the new look!

Strange family said...

Love the new design! Love the new family pic! Love the new individual pics! Love your blog book! :) i love!

Jill said...

Love the new look!!

Kayla said...

So so cute! love the new design. Where do you order the blog book?

Emily said...

I like it! You did a great job.

The Gentry's said...

Love it girl!

The Skaggs said...

Looks great! Precious family!