Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nesting or Spring Cleaning?

So today I woke up and had an itch to clean. I'm not sure if it's because I wanted to or if it's because my floors and baseboards were so filthy that I had to do it! Either way, I was on my hands and knees with a Mr. Clean pad (fabulous) and scrubbed each tile in our kitchen until there were no visible spots. I told Wes nobody was allowed to walk on it for a few days - ha! 

In the midst of my cleaning spree, we were able to escape and have some fun at the park. Hannah loves the sand box. I think we may have to get her one for our back yard this summer.


She also loves the big fire truck that is at the park. I hate it! It's not really meant for her age, but she seems to think she's a little older than she actually is.  She climbs to the very top and stands up and it makes me so nervous!


Inside is the wildlife museum. Hannah was not so sure about all the animals.  She saw them and ran out the door. So, as long as daddy was holding her, she would eventually look at the animals and wave.  Funny because the zoo animals don't bother her at all. I guess the glass between her and the animals is a security for her. ha!


Well, my master bathroom is calling my name. I think it's time to get started cleaning in there! 

1 comments:

Angela Ables said...

You should come to our house and clean!!! :)