Tuesday, February 1, 2011

21 Months

Oh my goodness. Will I really have a 2 year old in 3 months?! That seems so surreal. Although, I must say that I've enjoyed seeing Hannah mature a little over the past couple of months since I'm going to be having another soon!


A few weeks ago Hannah started putting words together---and it's the cutest thing!  The very first phrase she said was "daddy's socks." Random, I know. We are constantly repeating things to her and I guess she decided that phrase was worth repeating for some reason.  It was followed by "mommy's flowers" and now she is putting all kinds of words together. 



It's also very common for her to say the last word of every sentence we say.  If I say "Hannah, what do you want to do?" Her response will be "do."  I love it! 



Stats at 21 months:
  • Size 3 diapers
  • Size 5 shoe
  • Size 18 month clothes
  • Talking up a storm
  • Still napping twice a day if we're at home
  • Eating 3 meals a day with snacks here and there if she's awake for them
  • Weighs about 22 pounds
  • LOVES Dora and Boots
  • Would stay glued to a TV all day if I let her
  • Loves repeating everything you say
  • Loves books, puzzles, playdoh, coloring and stickers
  • Loves bath time and baby dolls

Love you, sweet girl!

2 comments:

Strange family said...

she is precious! i love the first picture with her hair in a towel ... she looks so grown up!

J and J Tyler said...

Sweet Sweet girl! I can't believe how old she is getting! Glad you have another on the way. ;-) Just keep them coming and we will keepin spoiled. LOL