How far along: 22 weeks
Due Date: May 23, 2011
Size of baby: spaghetti squash
Size of baby: spaghetti squash
Day we first saw our little one: October 12, 2010 at 8 weeks, heard heartbeat again on November 11, heartbeat again on December 9, sonogram again on December 20, heard heartbeat on January 6.
My current thoughts about having 2 kids: I can't wait!! The older Hannah gets the more I think of what a great big sister she's going to be. She needs a little playmate and I'm so ready to take on the challenge to having 2 little ones. I also CAN'T WAIT to meet this little boy!!
Things I've done to prepare: We got the crib in and set up. I know it's early - but I'm a super planner. Going this week to my mom's to pick out fabric for bedding. She's making it and I can't wait. I found this online on a blog and I LOVE it. I want to try and do something similar.
Names we are considering: 98% sure he's going to be Ethan Wesley.
Sickness: I can't complain.
What Hannah thinks: She loves kissing my stomach again. When I ask her where the baby is she comes over and lifts up my shirt and gives me a kiss.....so I don't ask her in public - ha! She also loves playing in Ethan's new crib.
Things I miss: Cokes/caffeine and being able to take any medicine I want. I've started missing sleeping on my stomach again. Some nights I just can't get comfortable and wish so badly I could roll on my stomach.
Cravings: None, really.
Biggest moments so far:
Biggest moments so far:
Seeing and hearing a sweet little heartbeat. (October & November)
Feeling little, faint and sporadic flutters. (December)
Finding out gender - IT'S A BOY! (December)
Starting to feel him more and more (December)
Feeling the baby move SO MUCH recently! (January)

2 comments:
I saw your blog through Amy. You look great being pregnant. Congrats on the boy!
Several things:
-Love the bedding pic- soo cute.
- That baby bump is getting big!
- What the heck is a spaghetti squash?? :)
Post a Comment