The older Hannah gets the more activities like reading, playdoh and coloring she does. Well, we always just set up on the floor somewhere and Wes and I decided it would be great to have a little toddler table for her.
I did some research and found some great ones, but I really wanted 4 chairs, which is apparently not the norm. All of the sets seemed to come with only 2 chairs and after we added two additional chairs the cost was way too much to pay for a kid's table. I also wanted it to match our kitchen table, so that was a little more of a challenge.
Well, while we were at my mom's for Christmas I randomly searched again. I found this GREAT table with 4 chairs for a wonderful price. I ordered it and it came in today! (I love her little jammies. They have sheep all over them and the shirt says "I'm not sheepy." - Thanks Granna!)
Hannah is already loving it and as you can see, she had to try out each chair as daddy put it together.
Here is a better overall picture of the table.
I think it's going to be great!





2 comments:
CUTE!!! As I read your post, I kept waiting for you to say that Wes MADE her a table and chairs! He's so good at carpentry I just figured he would! Where did you find the set?
Cute table! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment