Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PJ day

So yesterday was bitterly cold outside. I told Wes on Sunday evening that I was declaring a pajama day on Monday for Hannah and I. I so wish Wesley could have joined us, but I guess someone around here has to work - ha!  Although I love days at home, I have to be extra creative to keep a certain little girl entertained. We started the day by cooking some cherrios. 


And tasting what we cooked.


Then we read several books.


And took apart and put together a few puzzles.


And you can't really tell from this picture, but all of a sudden Hannah has been obsessed with Dora and Boots. My mom gave her a Dora castle for the bathtub and now at least 5 times a day she asks where Dora and Boots are. Anytime I mention the bath she runs straight there without a fight! So here she is sitting in her chair holding Boots.


And of course I wouldn't want to deprive her of playing in the snow since it just visits once or twice a year,  so we brought some snow inside! (Notice Boots is right by her side!)


And we colored, which is a typical day.


And finally, we ended our day with a bath and hopped into more pajamas!


What a fun day! We had the best time and I so enjoyed a warm day inside with my little princess!

3 comments:

Strange family said...

looks like yall had fun!

KJ said...

I'm jealous!! I wish I could have a pj day :( ...especially the whole dora castle thing in the tub, like totally not fare.

Ashley said...

Well, I know what to get Kevin for his birthday! Thanks for the idea! :)