So it's no secret that I hate cold weather. Snow is even worse. If it's cold enough to snow, I'm pretty much miserable. But, when Hannah woke up from her nap this afternoon she just kept pointing to the door saying "see," "snow." So, I bundled up the family and we headed outside.
Hannah wasn't sure about it and really wanted to be held most of the time.
Our sweet puppy, Jersey, and our guest puppy, Mia, didn't seem to mind at all!
Hannah liked touching the snow and saying "ice, ice." So here we are showing off the ice on our gloves.
Here's a picture of Hannah at about this time last year when it snowed. What a little chubby thing.
So I guess the snow makes for a few cute pictures, but I could live without it. And I really hate the days after the snow when it's all melting. Things look so yucky and wet everywhere. I guess that's why I live in East Texas...it only visits us about once a year!





1 comments:
I love Hannah's little scarf! I've never seen one so small! I live in FL and would die to see some snow! I'm hoping to see it this weekend when I visit CT and NY. Hopefully y'alls snow doesn't last too long since you don't love it! :)
Post a Comment