Wesley's parents gave Hannah a pink cowboy hat and pink cowboy boots for Christmas. Can I just say they are the CUTEST things I've ever seen?? I think I love them so much because they are pink. When Hannah puts them on she points to Wesley's feet and says "boots?" So precious.
So this weekend we headed to the park to take some pictures. She's the cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen.
She needs to be a little model for cavender's!
giddy up.
On the horse that Wesley's parents gave her for her birthday, which was his when he was a kid.
Kisses to the horsey.
And a picture of daddy and Hannah in their cowboy shirts!
And mommy doesn't own any clothing remotely close to cowgirl wear....so...
Love my little cowgirl (and cowboy!)







3 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the pictures with the horse! FRAME THEM SOON!
Such a cute little family!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment