On November 18,2008 I created my blog. Since then, all of you have heard from me 100 times!! You can click here to see my very first post!
Wow, things sure have changed!
In honor of my 100th post, I figured I would post the most ADORABLE pictures. Possibly the cutest, ever!
Wow, things sure have changed!
In honor of my 100th post, I figured I would post the most ADORABLE pictures. Possibly the cutest, ever!








I started this blog so that our families out of town could keep up with our lives and see pictures of Hannah regularly. It has turned into a hobby, and a digital scrapbook for me. I told Wes when I reached 100 posts I wanted to print everything out to put in Hannah's book. I have blogged about everything from pregnancy, Hannah's showers, Hannah's birth and all of Hannah's milestones. Without this blog, I would have no record of any of that.
My sister recommended a site called Blog2Print, but it appears that this site really messes up the formatting. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
I really enjoy blogging more than I thought I would, and I appreciate all of you readers who make it even more fun! Your comments are so fun to read.
I'm excited to see what I'll be blogging about at 200 posts and what milestone Hannah will be at...
Love to you all!
My sister recommended a site called Blog2Print, but it appears that this site really messes up the formatting. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
I really enjoy blogging more than I thought I would, and I appreciate all of you readers who make it even more fun! Your comments are so fun to read.
I'm excited to see what I'll be blogging about at 200 posts and what milestone Hannah will be at...
Love to you all!
5 comments:
blogging is therapy for me. though, i've thought about starting an anonymous blog, so that i can truly speak my heart, I still enjoy the history and documentation of so many memorable events. way to go in keeping it up!
You need to get in contact with Leslie Bunt, she printed out her blog for a scrapbook. I could email her and see what she used to print it out.
My beautiful sweet Hannah!
I love reading your blog every morning before I start working. The latest pictures of Hannah are so adorable - she could not be more darling! We need another play day - maybe the park after the holidays.
She is the cutest thing....ever.
Post a Comment