Wow. I am sorting through all of my pictures from Christmas and there are just so many....so I decided to do 1 post of pictures with my family and another with pictures from Wesley's family's Christmas.
We started the holiday with my family. It was so much fun and the 3 little additions this year made things even more chaotic, but triple the fun! However, I don't think there was 1 time that all the babies were awake at the same time, so no pictures. Can you believe it? They were all on opposite schedules! Individual pictures will have to do:
Marley playing in the high chair

Hannah in her 'my first Christmas' bib
Grayson - totally exhausted after opening presents!
Can't forget our oldest babies....
Carter playing with Spike Jr.

London waiting her turn to open a present
And here's Justin....no words....
(Notice I included him in the 'kids' section)

Mom is always in the kitchen! She's always making seafood, steaks, ribs or something else so yummy! Here she is seasoning the steaks....
Our little family - First Christmas with Hannah!
Practicing Christmas songs
There are so many more pictures, but I know all of you have your own family Christmas pictures, so you don't want to feel like you were at my family Christmas, too. Ha!
What a fun time we had at the White House and celebrating the birth of Christ!
We started the holiday with my family. It was so much fun and the 3 little additions this year made things even more chaotic, but triple the fun! However, I don't think there was 1 time that all the babies were awake at the same time, so no pictures. Can you believe it? They were all on opposite schedules! Individual pictures will have to do:
Marley playing in the high chair

Hannah in her 'my first Christmas' bib

Grayson - totally exhausted after opening presents!
Can't forget our oldest babies....Carter playing with Spike Jr.

London waiting her turn to open a present
And here's Justin....no words....(Notice I included him in the 'kids' section)

Mom is always in the kitchen! She's always making seafood, steaks, ribs or something else so yummy! Here she is seasoning the steaks....

Our little family - First Christmas with Hannah!

Practicing Christmas songs

There are so many more pictures, but I know all of you have your own family Christmas pictures, so you don't want to feel like you were at my family Christmas, too. Ha!
What a fun time we had at the White House and celebrating the birth of Christ!
2 comments:
Very sweet pictures! I love the one of Wes and Hannah playing the guitar.
so much fun!
Post a Comment