Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a Year!!

Whew...What a difference a year will make.

I remember sitting at our friends house on New Years Eve last year and I experienced my first Braxton Hicks contraction. I didn't make a big deal about it, but I just remember thinking - WOW. I'm really going to have this baby!!


We actually had Christmas with the Tylers on New Years Day last year, so that was a wonderful start to a new year - with family.


In March we were about done decorating the nursery and my showers started. Wesley's brother got married in April, and then before we knew it, Hannah Kate was here May 1st! (almost 3 weeks early)

May 16, Wesley's brother graduated from Pharmacy School! What an accomplishment!!

(I had to miss it because I had a very new baby!!)

May 20 (a few days late!) our niece, Marley Elizabeth was born. What fun this was!! It was so exciting to have a newborn and get to experience her best friend being born!!


Then in July our nephew Grayson Layne was born, right on time. Poor little man is going to be surrounded by girly girls.


In August we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. This was our first date since Hannah was born!

The rest of the year was spent watching our baby girl grow. From rolling over, to sitting up, to ALMOST crawling.

What a blessing our life is.

The Lord has done GREAT things for us, and we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3

0 comments: