Thursday, December 3, 2009

So in love!

This week I fell totally in love with Hannah all over again. Of course I never fell out of love, but this little girl stole my heart all over again.

On Monday I started my version of baby boot camp. Hannah didn't do so well over the Thanksgiving Holiday, so I committed to stay at home for as long as it took until she was "fixed."

During her awake times we had lots of fun.

Played in the jumper....

Got on a great eating schedule.....

And begged mommy to PLEASE let her open just ONE present!!!


Now we are back on track and ready to leave the house! After talking to several friends, my sister and consulting some books and forums on the internet, I decided the Baby Whisper's pickup/put down method would work best for me. If you are not familiar with this and in need of your baby to fall asleep....CONTACT ME! It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and worked so quickly!

Although I started experiencing cabin fever from not leaving the house, Hannah and I re-bonded. Sometimes it's nice to have a good reason to not leave the house. I got to just sit and play with Hannah for hours. I remembered why I stay at home and am even more thankful that I'm able to be at home with Hannah. We played many games of peek-a-boo and patty cake!

I'm so blessed.



4 comments:

The Skaggs said...

Precious itty bitty!!! So glad you got all the schedule stuff worked out! Sometimes it's nice to camp out at home and just enjoy each other.

Strange family said...

precious as always! i'm glad you are out from under house-arrest! :)

Emily said...

What is the baby whispers method? I have Abigail on a schedule, but she is a terrible sleeper!

Unknown said...

i need to hear about the baby whisperer schedule too! kate is a good sleeper at night, but not a good napper!