Friday, December 11, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I saw this adorable Christmas tree on another girl's blog. I fell in love. Had to have it. I went to Wal-Mart and they were sold out. I called the other 2 Wal-Mart stores in town and they didn't have it either. I called my mom and her Wal-Mart had it. So excited!! The only problem is that my mom lives 3 1/2 hours away. By the time she shipped it to me, we would be leaving town to visit them. So, I don't get to use it this year. Bummer. But I'll have it for next year and the following years. Doesn't every little girl need a PINK Christmas tree?! We will use this tree for all of Hannah's homemade ornaments that she makes at church and any other special ornaments we get for her.

My friend Tamala (who is SO crafty) made this ornament for Hannah. Isn't it precious?! This is on our tree for now, but will be on her pink tree next year. Can't wait!


And when I asked Hannah if she was excited about the new tree, this was her reaction!

I think she's as excited as I am!!!

5 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

so so sweet! My sister's daughter, Hensley, has a pink tree in her room for her special ornaments. In fact, it might be the very same one. I think this is a great idea! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

SO CUTE!!! The tree and Hannah!!!

Cindy and crew said...

Oh, how fun! Yes, every girl needs lots of pink - even for a tree!! :-)

The Skaggs said...

Adorable!

Strange family said...

i'm glad you were able to get it!