I love having friends and family that don't yet have children of their own. Hannah benefits greatly from that. Since they don't have kids of their own to spoil, they spoil mine. haha!
Aunt Jenn and Uncle James gave Hannah this precious outfit last Christmas. Hannah wasn't here yet, but they were already spoiling her. They gave her the socks when we saw them at Thanksgiving. They look like little Mary Janes. So cute!

My best friend Ashley gave her one of our personal favorites from childhood....

Ash and I had never talked about this before, but when Hannah (I) opened the book, I was SO EXCITED. I remember checking these books out every time I went to the library. I'm so glad Hannah has one now!
And my friend Dara made Hannah this ornament. LOVE it. It will look fabulous on her pink tree next year, don't you think?!

So until all of you have your own kids, I give you permission to keep spoiling mine. haha.
And just because this was cute...


My best friend Ashley gave her one of our personal favorites from childhood....

Ash and I had never talked about this before, but when Hannah (I) opened the book, I was SO EXCITED. I remember checking these books out every time I went to the library. I'm so glad Hannah has one now!
And my friend Dara made Hannah this ornament. LOVE it. It will look fabulous on her pink tree next year, don't you think?!

So until all of you have your own kids, I give you permission to keep spoiling mine. haha.
And just because this was cute...

2 comments:
Too Cute!!! We can't wait to see you on Christmas!
precious as always
Post a Comment