Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exciting Times!

Well, we’ve had some pretty exciting news the past few months, so we want to share the excitement with our friends and family! We are expecting our first child in May! I am 14 weeks along and we couldn’t be more excited. Since we are not near our families, we thought this site would help keep everyone updated through my pregnancy journey, and then everyone can come here to check out updated pictures of our new little one in May! We have lots of exciting things coming up, so we’ll keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Skaggs said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited! Love you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Tyler...Micah is excited too!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I love this. Why wait until May to post pics. We forget what you two look like and we miss you ....so how about some pictures of mom and dad -to-be?

becky said...

Congrats to you guys! I loved your Halloween costumes from your SMBS party...very creative. So happy for you two!