Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Readers

I follow Kelly's Korner blog, and to be honest, I'm not really sure why. I don't know her at all, and neither do most of her followers. She's just a good writer and I can relate to most of what she blogs about. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago she asked EVERYONE who follows her blog to leave a comment. Even the lurkers. haha. I think she had 1800 comments. Can you believe that?

Now, I want to hear from YOU! I'd just like to know who all I'm sharing my life with. I'll be happy to hear that there are other people besides grandparents that read!

Click on comment below and let me know you are reading. You don't have to have a blog to post a comment.

I mean really, who could resist not visiting my blog when there are adorable pictures posted?



19 comments:

Christie said...

You know I'm one of your faithful readers--I can't get enough of my sweet niece! Keep those pictures coming!

Jenn said...

I have you in my Google Reader feed! Always enjoy the updates...especially the pictures. :)

Jennifer J.

J and J Tyler said...

James and I read it almost every day... we were just wishing there were more pics posted since we havent seen Little Miss Hannah in FOREVER! Hopefully, our schedules will match up over Thanksgiving!

Pleasant Living said...

Hey, do you know about google analytics? you can track hits on your blog. it's fun to know what's pulling people in and how many people are actually reading.

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

I love all your posts - Hannah is SO cute!!!

Justin said...

Oh Shelly, I just love your blog. Sometimes late at night I sneak back into the living room just to see if there are any new pictures of Hannah. I guess I'm busted now. I actually think that Wes should start a blog, too. Imagine a network of husbands sharing the details of their lives. priceless.

Ashley said...

Hey Shelly- I check everyday to see if there is something new. I love it!

juledoux said...

i look at your and christie's blogs so i can see most of granna's gbabies...
now, if bryan would just set up a blog, i could see all of granna's gbabies!
julie-next-door

Dara said...

You know I read!!!

Lindsay said...

I check every day... or at least every week day. I love seeing and reading about that precious little Hannah!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I'm a regular!!Who can resist those sweet cheeks?!?!?!?

Tamala said...

I read your blog, love to see all your Hannah pics.

Unknown said...

me!

Strange family said...

me, too!

Andy said...

Just stopping by to peek at sweet little Hannah!

Cindy and crew said...

I pop over from Christie's blog now and then...just to keep up with the happenings in your world! Hannah is a cutie!

Unknown said...

I am a faithful reader! Kate loves catching up with Hannah!
love~

P.S. I follow several blogs of people I don't know. It drives Luke crazy!

becky said...

I check in on you from time to time as well!

Angela Ables said...

I'm following!!!