Friday, September 18, 2009

Pictures

Monday night Wes watched Hannah while I went to a 12th grade girls accountability group. While I was gone Wes took some adorable pictures of Hannah. Don't blame him for not putting a bow in. He's learning. haha.


Although Hannah is the cutest baby there ever was, she just doesn't smile for the camera! Usually if we catch a big smile it's on accident. When we squeal and make funny faces to get her to smile, she just looks blank.


Love this little girl!

3 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Oh, she's such a cutie pie!!! Wes is really good with a camera, too!! For whatever reason, kids just won't perform or smile when you want them to, will they? Keep those pictures coming - she's adorable!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I bet she would smile if she had a bow or flower in her hair!! My beautiful precious Hannah. I love her so much!!

Strange family said...

such a sweet girl, and such a good daddy! we are blessed to have good babies and amazing husbands, aren't we?!