My precious princess turned 4 months old today. Where has the time gone? How has this happened so fast?
What is Hannah doing at 4 months? She is rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back. We call her our roly poly. She is grabbing for things and usually brings things right to her mouth! Looks like the teething phase is coming soon. She still loves staring at ceiling fans and anything else with movement. She is mesmerized by the TV. No matter what is on, she's glued. She likes watching Jersey walk by and I'm sure she wonders why a hairy thing as big as her is walking around our house and occasionally licks her face. haha. She sleeps about 9 hours at night. PRAISE THE LORD. I don't have a reason to complain about being tired anymore. Bummer!
This weekend we went to Shoguns while my parents were in town to celebrate their 36 year wedding anniversary! Wow, that's a long time. Congrats, mom and dad! As you can tell from below, Carter and London weren't sure what to think about that big flame.

Wes and I also went to a friend's wedding this weekend. Justin did part of the ceremony and each time I hear him preach a wedding, it reminds me of ours. It seems like just yesterday!
2 comments:
Oh, she's CAH-UTE!!!!! :-) I know you are having so much fun with her.
Oh my precious Hannah. She looks like her Aunt Rachel in the picture with her sunglasses on. A real beauty!!!
Post a Comment